When you cancel a lesson
- Cancellation of a lesson must be made AT LEAST 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time in order to receive a make-up lesson.
- All cancellation or postponement requests must be made in writing.
- No-shows or failure to attend (e.g. for technical reasons) as well as failure to notify the teacher 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time is considered as a missed lesson and you will receive a recording of the lesson directly from your teacher. Recorded lessons will be available for you to watch for 1 week.
- The maximum charge rate of last minute cancellations is the fee of a 50min. lesson on the level of the student.
- There are NO refunds on unused lessons or lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Lesson hours cannot be transferred to another student.
- Regarding any cancellation issues, please contact our Administrative Coordinator via email at: email@example.com
Exceptions will be made with respect to Holiday breaks, Christmas, Easter or any other holiday and special event of yours as long as your teacher has been notified.
When Your Teacher Cancels
If the teacher needs to cancel the lesson with less than 24 hours notice, we can assign a cover teacher. In case there is no cover teacher available, we will offer you a make-up lesson plus a gift lesson on your account. For example, if you have prepaid for 20 hours and your teacher has cancelled 1 hour, then the total hours on your account will be 21 instead of 20.
If your teacher needs to cancel a lesson and you are notified at least 24 hours before the lesson starts your will be offered a make-up lesson.
Make Up Lessons
- Make-up lesson will be scheduled at a time convenient to both the teacher and the student.
- Typically, make-up lessons take place at an alternate time/day within the week or after the completion of the course.
- Make-up lessons, not used after 3 months of the course completion, will be considered as forfeited.
- A make-up lesson can be booked with your teacher directly.
This Agreement represents the agreement between you and The Greek Academy. If you have any questions about The Greek Academy policy please contact us.